helenperelman.com school visits kids books about helen what's the buzz candy fairies
contact tween books

Monday, June 2, 2014

Hello SWEET Summer 2014!

Can it be that I haven't written here for over a year? I have been a little busy writing Candy Fairies and moving out of New York City up to Westchester County with my family. And now SUMMER is almost here!

Watermelon and lemonade, ice cream and so many cool treats! Long days, beach and pool, camp....Who doesn't love the summer?

I am so excited about my new Candy Fairies book --- lucky #13 Frozen Treats. The book will be in stores June 10th! This book was written as I was packing up our apartment in NYC and I was thinking of my girls off to make new friends. Melli is going to the Ice Cream Isles by herself for an ice cream festival. New fairies, ice cream flavors, floats and messes!

Check out the new book and enjoy a sweet summer!

xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home