helenperelman.com school visits kids books about helen what's the buzz candy fairies
contact tween books

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Caramel Hills



Today is release day for Candy Fairies book #3 – Caramel Moon! While it’s still officially summer, there are some kids headed back to school already and stores are all showing back-to-school specials.

Right now, I am with my family in the Berkshires Mountains staying in a lake house. I like to imagine the beautiful hills surrounding us are like Caramel Hills where Melli lives. There’s a wide-open valley near us that is now filled with very tall corn stalks. These stalks have real corn (or did – I think my family ate all the corn from the local corn stand over the last couple of weeks!) Candy Corn Fields are just starting to sprout in Sugar Valley. The candy corn ripens in October when there is one night for the harvest. YUM.

I read Caramel Moon to my daughters. Their favorite part was when the music group, The Sugar Pops, sing. What’s your favorite? Let me know!

Sweet reading…and enjoy

Follow the Candy Fairies on Twitter http://twitter.com/CandyFairies
And on Facebook http://bit.ly/FaceBKCFairies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home