helenperelman.com school visits kids books about helen what's the buzz candy fairies
contact tween books

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sweet Inspiration


This month I have been visiting lots of schools and book fairs. The number one question people ask me is, "Where do you get your ideas from?" The truth is, I get new ideas everyday and file them away! The trick is to remember....sometimes I take mental pictures and sometimes I snap a photo with my phone :) This is a picture of a famous Frozen Hot Chocolate from the fabulous Serendipity's in New York City. I took my girls here for a special after school treat...YUM! Sure as sugar, you can bet that there will be frozen hot chocolate appearing in Candy Fairies books sometime. The idea is filed away! Sweeeeet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home